So the tank was mounted up and looked good but there was a problem, it moved too much from side to side. After talking with other engineers and riders I had a list of possible solutions to try. I started by first adding reinforcement cross-braces, that helped some but in the end added more connections and more complexity, which was not good. Instead I started over, but this time I used some lessons learned from the first brackets. First change was to double the angle thickness to 1/8". I then doubled the number of connection bolts at the angles and also increased the bracket length to extend to the bottom of the seat edge under the passenger hand holds. The combination of these three changes resulted in a mount that is now completely flex free! It is so solid now that I can easily rock the bike on the center stand by holding the tank. Not bad IMO and the design is still clean and easily removable. I have added 2 Camelbak backpacks to the sides of the tank, next up is a backrest pad and cover for the center section..